Buy My Book Here

Fox News Ticker

Please check out my new books, "Prosecutors Gone Wild: The Inside Story of the Trial of Chuck Panici, John Gliottoni, and Louise Marshall" and also, "The Definitive Dossier of PTSD in Whistleblowers"

Friday, January 1, 2010

Doug Ross' Blogging Awards

Let me give Doug Ross, of Director Blue, a plug. After all, he included the Watcher's Council, of which I'm a member, an award for best ensemble blog in his year end blogging awards. Long time readers will know which ones I think are good choices and which ones are nonsense. Of course, I'm not giving the awards. After my third interview with Wade Rathke, in which I concluded that he "wants to rule the world", I asked Mr. Rathke what he thought of my conclusion. Here's how he responded.


I'm not commenting on your thesis. Your opinions are your own. Some I might agree with and others I might think are blarney. that's the nature of the process.




So, too here, all awards are entirely in the opinion of Mr. Ross. I congratulate him on an inclusive list. That takes a great deal of thought and research.

No comments: