Buy My Book Here

Fox News Ticker

Please check out my new books, "Bullied to Death: Chris Mackney's Kafkaesque Divorce and Sandra Grazzini-Rucki and the World's Last Custody Trial"

Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Interview

Check out my interview with fellow blogger and writer Shanika Chapman. Here is a snippet.

Lastly, what are some key pieces of info that you would give to the voters?

I certainly don't want to tell anyone who to vote for. I would say a few things. First of all, voting is your most basic right. If you are unwilling or unable to exercise that right, then, in my opinion, you don't deserve any other of this country's treasured rights. Second, in any election, it is a choice. There is a rarely a candidate that is perfect. There is often a selection that may not please the voter, but that is no excuse to cede voting. In voting, all you have to do is look at the candidates and choose the best one. That is not really altogether hard, and so, voting is not merely your most basic right, but your civic duty, and I for one, expect that each and every American exercise theirs.

(Please note the interview is split into five parts so please make sure you read all five)

No comments: