Buy My Book Here

Fox News Ticker

Please check out my new books, "Bullied to Death: Chris Mackney's Kafkaesque Divorce and Sandra Grazzini-Rucki and the World's Last Custody Trial"

Saturday, March 20, 2010

"Riveting" Television

All day today, cable news has been fixated on the health care debate. It's been non stop analysis and hyper analysis over the bill, its consequences, and its chances of passing. Frankly, I don't think that we've learned anything. I'm still totally bored. On the other hand, when I asked a Congressional aide for a comment on health care reform, they responded,

I can’t wait til it’s over!


That says it all.

2 comments:

AG said...

How can "Riveting Television" refer to anything other than the NCAA Tournament right now?

I expected something like this out of Kentucky, but KANSAS!?

mike volpe said...

I agree. If I were talking about the tourney there'd be no quotation marks. Couldn't have happened to a better coach, Bill Self.