Buy My Book Here

Fox News Ticker

Please check out my new books, "Bullied to Death: Chris Mackney's Kafkaesque Divorce and Sandra Grazzini-Rucki and the World's Last Custody Trial"

Thursday, March 18, 2010

MV Sighting

I didn't get a chance to post anything yesterday because I was out and about and part of my day was captured by John Kass.



I learned something at Wednesday's hearing from freelance writer Mike Volpe, who
is following the case. He told me of an amazing announcement by then-Gov.
Blagojevich's Illinois Liquor Control Commission and sent me the Internet link.




I'm working on a major expose on all the events related to the rise and fall of Anthony Demasi. Kass' piece is a preview but it only scratches the surface on the set of events that lead us to a hearing at the Dirksen Federal Building. So, stay tuned. This story may have surpassed the Chacko story as far as fascination.

Here's the link Kass refers to in the column.

No comments: