Buy My Book Here

Fox News Ticker

Please check out my new books, "Bullied to Death: Chris Mackney's Kafkaesque Divorce and Sandra Grazzini-Rucki and the World's Last Custody Trial"

Wednesday, April 21, 2021

St. Louis County Continues to Protect a Pedophile


The case of Melissa Hagemeier and her fourteen year old daughter is spinning out of control.

Hagemeier is the latest in a line of St. Louis County family court cases where alleged sexual molestation has been covered up. 

Previously, I received a police report with Melissa's fourteen year old daughter making graphic accusations against her father, 

"He fucked me," the fourteen year old said referring to her father. "He literally put his dick inside of me."

Melissa's daughter remains solely in her father's custody and has been since November 2020. She is currently accused of parental alienation. 

But while in her father's custody, Melissa's daughter disclosed again, this time to the Jefferson County Sheriff's Department- where Melissa's ex resides {thus, where the alleged crime occurred}.

Since I've broken that story, I've learned that not only does it not appear that Melissa's ex-husband's attorney, Ryan Munro, did not make his client available for an interview, but he has actively interfered in the investigation. 

Munro is attempting to depose most everyone involved in the investigation. 

"I represent the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office," an email from that office to Munro stated, "and am in receipt of the subpoena for taking deposition of Deputy Weston and Deputy Womack. I will shortly be filing my entry on this matter and motion to quash the deposition."
"He's {Munro}apparently called several times which would influence them," Melissa's lawyer said of Munro's interference with the Sheriff's office as they investigate his client. 


Meanwhile, Melissa's daughter begged for help from her guardian ad litem, Molly Murphy. That note is below. 




"I hate it here," Melissa's daughter states, "ever since we've been here my mental health has gone down, holding (sic) he's not drunk and wants to rape me."

Shortly after this note was written by Melissa's daughter to Murphy, Murphy did a home visit. 

molly did a surprise visit at the house. she talked to me but did give me any kind of information but just told me what i said was unprofessional and childish, i haft to met with craig today i don't know what time. i'm planning on running away and coming home or finding some one that will take me home i have your address and phone number. with dads and nates. but this i my school account and if he finds out im texting you he will take it away.

That email was sent on March 31, 2021. Melissa's daughter was able to communicate, covertly using snapchat, including a short conversation with me. Melissa's daughter asked me if I was going to help her get safe. 

Then, Melissa's ex-husband appears to have made a brazen offer. Here is part of another email from Melissa's daughter to her mom, 

ma me and {Melissa's ex} just talked, he agreed to stop fighting for custody for me idk about hunter, if I say I wasn't raped then they will let me go back home, they will send out a paper for you to agree to but you haft to accept. He said he will talk to his lawyer some time soon. it was something about the allegations. 

That email was also written on March 31. 

It appears that Melissa's ex put his scheme to have his  daughter recant her allegations to work.

Shortly after that communication, Melissa's daughter had all her communications removed. Melissa did not hear from her daughter after these emails. 

Then, on April 21, 2021, there was another hearing. Remarkably, Melissa was barred from her own hearing, something that many at a recent press conference also said is common in St. Louis County. 

The press and court observers were also barred. The judge hearing this was Judge Loren Baker. Judge Baker refused to allow me to observe; Malinda Sherwyn, who also attempted to observe, told me she was barred as well. 

All reports came from her lawyer and it appears that Mr. Munro has convinced the court the girl has recanted. 


                                                    (Judge Lorne Baker)

According to a source, Munro claimed that Melissa's daughter had recanted and the judge accepted Munro's argument. 

Melissa's daughter remains in her ex-husband's custody. 

Murphy and Munro did not respond to messages for comment. Christine Bertelson, who is the public affairs officer for Judge Baker's court, also did not respond to a message for comment. 

Post Script

Please check out my previous articles on St. Louis County: Article 1Article 2Article 3Article 4Article 5Article 6Article 7Article 8, Article 9, and Article 10

Also check out the crowdfunding campaign which supports this series. 

 

No comments: