Buy My Book Here

Fox News Ticker

Please check out my new books, "Bullied to Death: Chris Mackney's Kafkaesque Divorce and Sandra Grazzini-Rucki and the World's Last Custody Trial"

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Some Thoughts on the Anniversary of 9/11

The thing that will always stick out for me about 9/11 was that 9/11 was the day that I finally understood evil. Evil was always abstract until I saw those planes fly into the Towers and watched people having to jump out of hundred story windows to avoid suffocating to death. To watch evil unfold right in front of me finally the concept of evil became more than just a concept.

The lesson I have always taken away from that day is that evil must be confronted at all times, and I hope that is a lesson that everyone draws. We must never forget the horror of that day, or suffer the fate of underestimating the power of evil.

No comments: