Buy My Book Here

Fox News Ticker

Please check out my new books, "Bullied to Death: Chris Mackney's Kafkaesque Divorce and Sandra Grazzini-Rucki and the World's Last Custody Trial"

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Obama's Kentucky Paranoia

Barack Obama has a theory about why he is struggling in Kentucky.

He acknowledged that he’s trying to “reverse a lot of misconceptions” about his background. He is a Christian, although some e-mail chains have said he is a Muslim.

“Part of it is because there have been these e-mails that have been sent out very systematically, presumably by various political opponents, although I don’t know who,” he said. “And there are a lot of voters who get their news from Fox News. Fox has been pumping up rumors about my religious beliefs or my patriotism or what have you since the beginning of the campaign.”

Now, let me see if I understand this correctly. This individual who has become a campaigning phenomenon. This man who has raised more money than anyone in history and mostly in small chunks from dedicated individual donors. This person can't figure out how to confront a rumor that has been circulating by email. Now, I know the power of email. Most of my best stories get emailed back and forth. Still, is he really saying that some sort of cryptic email campaign has become a bigger force than his Presidential campaign? Is he really saying he has no answer to some false rumor that is circulating by email? If he is, he is NOT fit to be President.

As for Fox News, well, he never actually mentions what these rumors are or why they have only affected him in Kentucky. Is Fox News not on in Indiana, NC, or any of the other states to have voted so far? This man who claims to want to run a better campaign than the typical politician is certainly coming up with all sorts excuses that typical politicians use when they lose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're a moron. :( I'm sad for you.