Buy My Book Here

Fox News Ticker

Please check out my new books, "Bullied to Death: Chris Mackney's Kafkaesque Divorce and Sandra Grazzini-Rucki and the World's Last Custody Trial"

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Third Favorite Scene

Some quick backstory here. My freshmen year in college our dormitory reserved one channel for requested movies. Each month there was eight or nine to choose from The first month, September, it was A Few Good Men and eight other films of little consequence. As such, that particular station became a nearly endless loop of A Few Good Men for the month of September. Some may think that this would be a problem. After all, how many times can you watch the same movie over and over. Well, as it turns out, A Few Good Men is like a fine wine. It only gets better with age. In fact, my friends and I enjoyed the movie more and more the more we memorized. As such, I can do nearly the entire movie from memory now, and I am deep into three digits in terms of times watched, and yes, it gets better every time.

No comments: