Buy My Book Here

Fox News Ticker

Please check out my new books, "Bullied to Death: Chris Mackney's Kafkaesque Divorce and Sandra Grazzini-Rucki and the World's Last Custody Trial"

Monday, August 2, 2010

Kerry: "Not Fair to Blame Obama"

John Kerry was on CNN defending President Obama.

I think what's happened is Fareed, in the last six months I think there was an article even in the paper this week about people no longer blaming Bush. They're beginning to target this White House. That's a natural course of events as you go through any administration, but I don't think it is fair to the President


Senator Kerry went on to say that Democrats have to go out with "passion" and defend all their accomplishments during the Obama administration because in his perspective the people haven't figured out just how much they've accomplished.

I think Senator Kerry is confused. The people know exactly what the Democrats have accomplished and that's the problem.

No comments: