Buy My Book Here

Fox News Ticker

Please check out my new books, "Bullied to Death: Chris Mackney's Kafkaesque Divorce and Sandra Grazzini-Rucki and the World's Last Custody Trial"

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Napolitano Makes Two

Janet Napolitano became the second administration official to admit that they hadn't read the Arizona law all while criticizing it.

Senator McCain: Have you had a chance to read the new Arizona law

Secretary Napolitano: I have not reviewed it in detail but I certainly know of it.


I think it's long past time for the Obama administration to use that longstanding office tool, inter office memo. Folks, everyone of you is going to be asked this question. They will ask if you've read the law and please make sure you read it. It's really that simple Mr. President.

UPDATE: PJ Crowley, State Department spokesperson, just made number for administration officials to admit to not reading the law.

1 comment:

xformed said...

Aren't these people lawyers by profession?

I'd think they would have demanded to get a copy as soon as it was signed, then they would have used symantics to ju-jitsu it to pieces, like trial lawyers do, in the Perry Mason style.

But then again, we are in the post-thinking age, where bills are extolled for their virtue, passed without being written, then demonized without being read....by lawyers. Just my opinion, but I doubt many would disagree with me in this year 2010 in history.