In this story a so-called expert on parental alienation named Laura Thomas who said one of the dumbest things I've ever had to hear, ""Mom presents the child with a toy right before the father is schedule to come (for parenting time)” as an example of parental alienation."
I recently referenced her comment in an article in AMI Magazine on Julie Goffstein's situation. That reference is below.
Also of note is that even though Sami and Gianna were on the run when this story was featured they were given less than a minute of screen time while parental alienation got approximately five.
For more on the Grazzini-Rucki case:
1) The definitive dossier documenting David Rucki's violence: 99 pages of police reports, orders for protection, letters, affidavits, and more...
2) The propaganda of 20/20
3) The court created horror of the five Rucki children
4) Dakota County disallows nearly all Sandra Grazzini-Rucki's evidence and only then is she convicted
5) Dakota County slaps destitute Sandra Grazzini-Rucki with $975 per month in child support, $14,000 plus bill
6) Missing in Minnesota: Michael Brodkorb's blog
7) Find the book, Sandra Grazzini-Rucki and the World's Last Custody Trial here.
Post a Comment