Buy My Book Here

Fox News Ticker

Please check out my new books, "Bullied to Death: Chris Mackney's Kafkaesque Divorce and Sandra Grazzini-Rucki and the World's Last Custody Trial"

Thursday, February 18, 2010

ACORN, SEIU, Follow the Money

The Republicans on the House Oversight Committee have come out with a second report on ACORN. This one details the connection between ACORN and SEIU. Insiders have told me that ACORN and SEIU are often indistinguishable. We all know that Wade Rathke also started the local SEIU 100 in New Orleans. Often, members of each are members of both.

Here's the report. When I have a chance to read it, I will comment. So far, the biggest news is just how under the radar this report is. Two former ACORN insiders were unaware of it when contacted and one is mentioned in the report. A reporter that often writes about ACORN was also unaware of the report when contacted.

No comments: