Buy My Book Here

Fox News Ticker

Please check out my new books, "Bullied to Death: Chris Mackney's Kafkaesque Divorce and Sandra Grazzini-Rucki and the World's Last Custody Trial"

Friday, October 22, 2010

My New Home

I'm now working on the website Chicagoelections2011.com. The municipal elections are next February and run offs in April and this website will be dedicated to all things Chicago elections, aldermanic, mayoral and treasurer.

I'll be posting here on occasion and providing links to good articles I file there. I'll still be writing freelance features on occasion on national issues and post links here to those as well.

It will go totally live on Monday. We'll aggregate Chicago election news, provide features, do interviews with candidates, and post videos as well. 

No comments: