Buy My Book Here

Fox News Ticker

Please check out my new books, "Bullied to Death: Chris Mackney's Kafkaesque Divorce and Sandra Grazzini-Rucki and the World's Last Custody Trial"

Monday, December 7, 2009

E Boss Watch Worst Bosses of 2009

E Boss Watch was one of the first places to link to my series on Dr. Anna Chacko. Now, they're out with nominations for the worst bosses of 2009. I believe she's worthy of winning that dubious honor, among many others. That said, she didn't make the cut of top 25 worst bosses. Take a look at the list and those that have followed the series can decide how she stacks up. Here's number one.

Paul Martinez, co-owner, Alamos Verdes Restaurant, Arvada, Colorado
Sued by the EEOC for repeatedly groping and sexually harassing a 16-year-old female employee, and then firing her in retaliation after she complained about the abuse.

Since this list is for 2009, here's a detailed acount of Dr. Chacko as a boss in 2009.

UPDATE:

I just finished up with Asher Adelman, proprietor of E Boss Watch, and he told me that they wanted Dr. Chacko on the list but that there's no confirmation in any other media of her behavior and also no filings of complaints that are available to the public.

All of this is perfectly reasonable and understandable. Of course, you can't simply take the word of a blogger for any of this. I have given them some follow up material but this in fact incapsulate why this has gone on as long as it has.

UPDATE:Please also check out my new book, The Definitive Dossier on PTSD in Whistleblowers, in which I dedicate chapter four entirely to the exploits of Dr. Anna Chacko. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe you about this Dr. "wacko" Chacko. There is a definite pattern. I had a similar person to deal with at another hospital and won 2 out 4 lawsuits so far. Don't give up and I applaud your site.

Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Mike check this out

http://www.radworking.com/teleradiologist/381063.html

Anonymous said...

I wonder what this is, from the John Glenn archives:
054-505-7 424 6 Phillip Upschulte - Defense Files - Medical Issues, investigations into U.S. Army medical practices, complaint of Dr. Anna K. Chacko, 1990.

mike volpe said...

that appears to be an archived investigation that is currently on file at the Ohio State University library.