Buy My Book Here

Fox News Ticker

Please check out my new books, "Bullied to Death: Chris Mackney's Kafkaesque Divorce and Sandra Grazzini-Rucki and the World's Last Custody Trial"

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dr. Chacko on the Sphere

After some enterprising work by myself, some of the blogosphere is starting to pick up on the story of Dr. Anna Chacko. Dan Riehl, at Riehl World View, has linked to my latest piece. A Carolina area blogger by the name of Dr. Joe Guarino has done the same.

On a side note, this comment seems to be popping up at several of my Dr. Chacko pieces.

Mike Volpe (aka Fiscon1) has, for some reason, a personnel vendetta against Dr. Chacko. He’s a narcissist and craves attention. He’s constantly posting his articles on Free republic under the name Fiscon1. His personal fixation on Dr. Chacko is highly unprofessional.

In fact, it popped up in the E Boss Watch story about Dr. Chacko. I suspect that this is from Dr. Chacko herself or someone loyal to her. A source of mine spoke with sources they have within the Radiological Society of North America. That organization represents tens of thousands of radiologists, of which Dr. Chacko is one, and so they have a good pulse on what's going on in their world. They told my source that Dr. Chacko is getting "desperate" in her job search. She has, of course, since the end of October been out of work after being put on indefinite administrative leave from the Pittsburgh VA.

From what multiple sources have told me, she burnt a lot of professional bridges and so getting another job will be no easy task. So, I would agree with that assessment that she's very likely growing desperate. Of course, referring to me as a narcissist and having a vendetta will do little for her job prospects.

Of course, here's the full dossier on Dr. Anna Chacko.

UPDATE: Please also check out my new book, The Definitive Dossier on PTSD in Whistleblowers, in which I dedicate chapter four entirely to the exploits of Dr. Anna Chacko. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder whether she is currently doing teleradiology. After all that's where we found her job request. With teleradiology she can read films and be relatvely anonymous. She could even do it from home.

Anonymous said...

But she can't read films in person, by telradiography, or telepathy. Thin to absent knowledge base.