Buy My Book Here

Fox News Ticker

Please check out my new books, "Bullied to Death: Chris Mackney's Kafkaesque Divorce and Sandra Grazzini-Rucki and the World's Last Custody Trial"

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A Plug for Dale Cardwell: Democratic U.S. Senator for Georgia

Here is the latest campaign note from Dale Cardwell.

Hi everybody,

I hope you all had a great Christmas, Hanuka and will have a wonderful new year. I wanted to ask a big favor. Most of you know I'm fighting a David vs. Goliath type battle for the US Senate against
Republican incumbent Saxby Chambliss (R) Georgia.

Quite frankly, the pundits consider him a shoe in. Why? Not
because of his policies, (he's rated as one of President Bush's most loyal Senators) and not because of his popularity. (he's polling right at 50 %) So why is he considered a shoe in? Because the giant corporate special interest "pacs" are flooding his campaign with cash. He's raised four million dollars so far, and he'll raise a lot more. Insurance companies, health care corporations, tobacco companies and oil companies have found a great friend in Saxby Chambliss.

As you know, I'M NOT TAKING PAC MONEY.

Which brings me to my request. If things go according to plan, you're
going to hear about me doing something QUITE EXTRAORDINARY starting January first. I mean QUITE EXTRAORDINARY. EXTRAORDINARY TO THE POINT OF DRAWING NATIONAL ATTENTION to my efforts to take our country back.

That said, PLEASE go to my website ; and checkout my "webcam" beginning ten a.m. Tuesday. And please, if you believe in breaking the strangle hold of special interest pacs, dig down deep and PLEASE contribute anything you can to my effort. And PLEASE, tell your friends about our effort.
I can beat Saxby Chambliss, but I need your help.

Thanks for everything,

Dale Cardwell
Now, one might ask why a conservative from the Midwest would take any interest in the Democratic campaign for U.S. Senate for the state of Georgia. Before Cardwell faces off against Chambliss, he will have to beat Vernon Jones in the Democratic primary, and if you click the link you will see that Jones is someone that I know plenty about. Of course, so does Cardwell. He was an investigative reporter in the Atlanta area for years and he came across Jones' malfeasance many times.

Cardwell is a good and honest man, the opposite of Jones, and thus I have no problem supporting him in the primary at least.

No comments: