Buy My Book Here

Fox News Ticker

Please check out my new books, "Bullied to Death: Chris Mackney's Kafkaesque Divorce and Sandra Grazzini-Rucki and the World's Last Custody Trial"

Friday, January 18, 2008

The CMU Fiasco: Email Warnings

It appears that the staff at CMU has been warned about the contents of their internal emails...

A reminder regarding e-mail communication. Most e-mails to and from employees are subject to public disclosure in response to a Freedom of Information request or a court subpoena. There are exceptions, but employees are urged to write only emails (sic) that they would be willing to disclose to the public.”

This warning speaks for itself, however I will add my two cents. First, if my emails were ever the subject of any FOIA request, as the emails of the CMU staff have, then God help me. This particular note is quite vague, likely on purpose, however one would think that people should always write emails that they would be willing to disclose. The cynic says someone has something to hide. Stay tuned...

No comments: