Buy My Book Here

Fox News Ticker

Please check out my new books, "Bullied to Death: Chris Mackney's Kafkaesque Divorce and Sandra Grazzini-Rucki and the World's Last Custody Trial"

Friday, July 31, 2009

Nancy Armstrong RIP

I received very sad and tragic news yesterday. On Wednesday, Nancy Armstrong, who blogged at Ms Placed Democrat, was found dead at her home in Wichita, Kansas. Nancy and I allied on some stories about ACORN. I got to know her in the last month or so. She broke several important stories on the subject including the corruption in St. Louis I referenced on occasion. She broke several other stories including connections between ACORN and the Obama administration and was never credit for it. She told me that such recognition wasn't as important as the truth coming out.

Both Nancy and her husband were veterans of the military. She is survived by her husband and two children. Nancy was full of life with many fascinating plans, including a potential run for Congress, and so her death is a total shock to everyone that knew her.

I only got to know her in the last month or so and so I might not be the best person to write a eulogy. I can say that everyone that I've spoken with that knew her well is totally devastated. I enjoyed every conversation I had with her and I know that I will miss her. To her family and friend, she will be in my thoughts and prayers. May you rest in peace Nancy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why was she called the Ms. Placed Democrat?