Buy My Book Here

Fox News Ticker

Please check out my new books, "Bullied to Death: Chris Mackney's Kafkaesque Divorce and Sandra Grazzini-Rucki and the World's Last Custody Trial"

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Video, Quote, and Word of the Day

This MP has become a hero to fiscal conservatives everywhere. Here are two
pieces he's written about his new found fame.



propinquity
nearness

Be not afraid of greatness. Some men are born great. Some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them

William Shakespeare

2 comments:

Lionel Libson said...

Y'know, like I thought as how I could talk, y'know really good. Now, I'm like, "Oh, wow!" This guy, y'know, blows me away, as what I never heard before.

Jack Taylor said...

Not since Sir Etaoin Shrdlu addressed the lower house re the random slaughter of beeves in the early fifties have we heard such soaring rhetoric. Nor shall we soon again. Welcome tae your gory bed. Or to victorie!