Buy My Book Here

Fox News Ticker

Please check out my new books, "Bullied to Death: Chris Mackney's Kafkaesque Divorce and Sandra Grazzini-Rucki and the World's Last Custody Trial"

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Bringing Down Iran the Follow Up

As I have mentioned over and over Iran is a regime ripe to fall with the right push. One of the pillars of pushing Iran into crumbling from within is for all peace loving Americans to support pro Democracy anti regime groups both within Iran and without.

I was emailed recently two such groups.I encourage everyone to visit their websites and make whatever donation you can afford. Any bloggers out there that believe as I do, that Iran is ready to fall, can take things one step further and include these groups in your blog roll.

Any fellow freedom fighters please email or link me other groups working toward the bringing down of the government of Iran.

No comments: