Please check out my new books, "Prosecutors Gone Wild: The Inside Story of the Trial of Chuck Panici, John Gliottoni, and Louise Marshall" and also, "The Definitive Dossier of PTSD in Whistleblowers"
Friday, March 17, 2017
Sandra Grazzini-Rucki, me, and an anonymous guest speaking about Jamie Cramer Case
Sandra Grazzini-Rucki talks about the Jamie Leigh Cramer case, a mom who is on the run and in hiding after being forced to hand her daughter over to her ex, Cory Rymal, who it's alleged molested their daughter.
More on the story here.
(Corey Alan Rymal mugshot 1/16/2016, Beaufort County Sheriff’s Office. Charge: Disorderly Conduct. Source: http://southcarolina.arrests.org )
Note, Rymal claimed he was last arrested when he was 18 ten years ago. Listen for more details.
More details on the Grazzini-Rucki case are below.
1) The definitive dossier documenting David Rucki's violence: 99 pages of police reports, orders for protection, letters, affidavits, and more...
2) The propaganda of 20/20
3) The court created horror of the five Rucki children
4) Dakota County disallows nearly all Sandra Grazzini-Rucki's evidence and only then is she convicted
5) Dakota County slaps destitute Sandra Grazzini-Rucki with $975 per month in child support, $14,000 plus bill
6) Missing in Minnesota: Michael Brodkorb's blog
7) Check out the book: Sandra Grazzini-Rucki and the World's Last Custody Trial