Please check out my new books, "Prosecutors Gone Wild: The Inside Story of the Trial of Chuck Panici, John Gliottoni, and Louise Marshall" and also, "The Definitive Dossier of PTSD in Whistleblowers"
Tuesday, March 21, 2017
Sandra Grazzini-Rucki Interviews Tim Kinley
Tim Kinley was first involved in family court with his own story, which involved religious liberty. He then started doing a weekly local television show called "Speechless Minnesota" and did several segments on Sandra Grazzini-Rucki's story.
More details on the Grazzini-Rucki case are below.
1) The definitive dossier documenting David Rucki's violence: 99 pages of police reports, orders for protection, letters, affidavits, and more...
2) The propaganda of 20/20
3) The court created horror of the five Rucki children
4) Dakota County disallows nearly all Sandra Grazzini-Rucki's evidence and only then is she convicted
5) Dakota County slaps destitute Sandra Grazzini-Rucki with $975 per month in child support, $14,000 plus bill
6) Missing in Minnesota: Michael Brodkorb's blog
7) Check out the book: Sandra Grazzini-Rucki and the World's Last Custody Trial