Please check out my new books, "Prosecutors Gone Wild: The Inside Story of the Trial of Chuck Panici, John Gliottoni, and Louise Marshall" and also, "The Definitive Dossier of PTSD in Whistleblowers"
Friday, February 3, 2017
Sandra Grazzini-Rucki Interviews Kristy Newberry Brooks
Like Ms. Brooks, Ms. Grazzini-Rucki was put in the impossible position of having to hide her children from their abuser after family courts dismissed evidence of abuse and issued court orders forcing each of their children into the hands of the abuser.
Here's more background on Brooks' case.
She made a series of videos detailing the abuse. One is below.
More details on the Grazzini-Rucki case are below.
1) The definitive dossier documenting David Rucki's violence: 99 pages of police reports, orders for protection, letters, affidavits, and more...
2) The propaganda of 20/20
3) The court created horror of the five Rucki children
4) Dakota County disallows nearly all Sandra Grazzini-Rucki's evidence and only then is she convicted
5) Dakota County slaps destitute Sandra Grazzini-Rucki with $975 per month in child support, $14,000 plus bill
6) Missing in Minnesota: Michael Brodkorb's blog
7) Check out the book: Sandra Grazzini-Rucki and the World's Last Custody Trial