Please check out my new books, "Prosecutors Gone Wild: The Inside Story of the Trial of Chuck Panici, John Gliottoni, and Louise Marshall" and also, "The Definitive Dossier of PTSD in Whistleblowers"
Thursday, November 17, 2016
Catch me on "In the Best Interest of the Child" with Carlos Rivera talking about "Sandra Grazzini-Rucki and the World's Last Custody Trial"
Get the book here.
Here are some more resources on the Sandra Grazzini-Rucki case.
1) The definitive dossier documenting David Rucki's violence: 99 pages of police reports, orders for protection, letters, affidavits, and more...
2) The propaganda of 20/20
3) The court created horror of the five Rucki children
4) Dakota County disallows nearly all Sandra Grazzini-Rucki's evidence and only then is she convicted
5) Dakota County slaps destitute Sandra Grazzini-Rucki with $975 per month in child support, $14,000 plus bill
5) Missing in Minnesota: Michael Brodkorb's blog