Buy My Book Here

Fox News Ticker

Please check out my new books, "Bullied to Death: Chris Mackney's Kafkaesque Divorce and Sandra Grazzini-Rucki and the World's Last Custody Trial"

Friday, February 8, 2013

My New Upcoming Book

UPDATE: Please also check out my new book, The Definitive Dossier on PTSD in Whistleblowers, for only $3.99, in which I dedicate chapter four entirely to the exploits of Dr. Anna Chacko. 

A week from today my new book will be out. Here's all I can reveal for now. This is the beginning of chapter four, "If there’s a hell, then I believe there’s a special spot being reserved for Dr. Anna Chacko. She’ll be there right beside the child molesters, serial killers, and mass murdering dictators."

Long time readers of the blog will recognize the name Dr. Anna Chacko. Those not familiar should go to this link for an indepth background. 

Stay tuned.

No comments: